Sunday, May 30, 2010

Luke is getting so big, so fast!

Luke cracks us up when we read to him. He actually looks at the pictures and pays attention while we read!
The ladies call me Mr. Adorable!

All snuggled in for a walk.

" Hello world. I have to wear these silly mittens because mom is nervous to cut my fingernails."

Luke's feedings are going well and he's waking up around 3 times a night right now. I usually stay up with him for his midnight feeding, then he wakes up around 4 am, and again around 7-8 am. But who knows, this sweet little boy is on his own schedule so this could all change at anytime. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Courtney & Ben! Luke looks pretty darn sweet, you must be really thrilled - I'm very happy for you both. I hope parenthood is filling you with joy (along with the requisite tiredness!) I'm sure you're already amazing parents. With any luck, hopefully I'll get to meet Luke when I'm back in MI this summer and see you both. Congrats again!

    Love
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd post and say what a cutie! He looks good in that bathtub. I can't believe my babies have outgrown it already! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete