Monday, May 9, 2011

Luke turns ONE!!!

Luke and Ben spoiled me on Mother's Day! I was able to sleep in AND I woke up to my 2 boys serving me breakfast in bed. :) Yummo!

After a fun-filled day of celebrating Luke, we were still in awe of his little handprints that were still imprinted on his cake.

SO happy that Auntie Janae could be with us to celebrate! Luke is loving his new car racing toy from his buddies across the street.

The masters of the table.

Very proud parentals!!! We love you Luke!

Cake #2...from Mummo to go with our "party anilmal theme".

Our little gift that we received one year ago!

Luke showing off his new kicks from his Great Aunt Jan.

A very content little boy.

Such a good sharer.

Thanks to the idea from Bing, Luke loved his Cool Whip frosting! He scraped it all off the cake to eat it and never even actually made it to the cake.

" If Mama approves then it's ok with me!"

Some of our favorite people...
Family.




We celebrated Luke's first year of life the night before on his actual birthday with just us. He loved his chocolate cupcake!







I love watching Luke push around his buddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment