Saturday, August 15, 2020

Happy Mother's Day 2020

I am the luckiest. My 4 lovebugs surprised me with the BEST breakfast eva...After a morning to myself to go out and run. Look at that plate! Fresh omelet, bacon, grilled potatoes and a cinnamon bun! Ben, you the best babe. Happy Mother's Day to Mom Cooley and Mom Uitti for loving on us and raising us right!! 

We celebrated all day quarantine style and this crew made me feel so special. Mom and Dad gifted us with delivery from Chipoltle! I love Mexican food! All food, really.

Our kiddos had me stay upstairs as they surprised me with a decorated basement filled with a DJ station on the keyboard, coloring and drawings hanging from the ceiling, a dessert table (All made my themselves. My favorite dessert was Ritz crackers topped with PB and chocolate chips!), dance party, and limbo! We had SO much fun dancing!! 

Ben showing all he's got in our Limbo competition! 
Oh, and they had a punch bowl table. Gatorade and Sprite. :)
You three. You have my heart forever. You are the sweetest and most loving people to make me feel loved and celebrated not only today but everyday. I love you Luke, Elle, and Drew.
We also were so grateful to celebrate Mom/Gma Uitti!! We love you so much, Mom!! We were happy to see them outside and social distanced of course. What a fun time celebrating with pizza, sidewalk chalk and a lotta love!




No comments:

Post a Comment