Saturday, November 3, 2018

It's Fall Ya'll!!

This Fall Luke has been busy throughout the weeks! This rock star played baseball, soccer, and was in Run Club two days a week at his school.

Auntie Nae was able to fly in for an afternoon game!! We were excited she could come!
Showing off for his fans Auntie Nae, family, Uncle Chad, Auntie Megs, and Harlow... Luke reenacting an out he had gotten playing 3rd baseman.

Luke had a great fall ball season! Luke grew a lot being able to play with some of the competitive, travel players and coaches.
Afterwards, we all met up over at Gpa and Gma Uitti's house for the night! Baby Charlie, you are SO cute!
Great to see the family!
Twinning! These sweet cousins got these matching dresses from Gma. The cutest. 
G.G., Gma and Papa with all the grandbabes!

Drew was the BIG UNO winner that night!

I didn't realize this pic was so blurry but Luke a great season in soccer. Although his team didn't come away with a lot of W's he had fun, scored some goals, and grew a lot. He was also nominated to play in the League All-Star game for his team!

 I found this note and my heart skipped a beat. 
Out to the donut shop after church!
Luke and Ellie both ran and earned money at their school Fun Run this year!! Luke ran 39 laps and Ellie ran 13!! (And Charlotte is photo bombing!)
 The Patton's took our kiddos the morning of National Walk to School Day so they could join in on the excitement. Ellie and Calvin (pic below) held hands the whole walk to school. So sweet. 

Fall also means lots of football watching and these two are cheering on their teams!
Sweet Ellie also had a great Fall! She is rocking first grade. She LOVES to read and rarely wants me to read to her anymore because she wants to read it all to me. She completes her reading and math homework each night and doesn't have to be told twice to do so. She is in ballet and tap one night a week and has fun at her play dates but also just really loves to spend time at home.
Below a friend sent us some pics of Ellie on first grade trip field trip to the one-room schoolhouse. 


My view when I turn around in the driver's seat. 😍
Shorts and t-shirt one day and pulling out the winter jackets the next! Below, I was able to attend Muffins with Moms before school with my kiddos!!
Drew was so proud of his castle he made with the Magna Tiles! The toy that keeps giving...
Ben taking the kiddos to school one morning!
Elle finding her word pattern words while reading aloud her just right book! These moments make my mama and teacher heart just burst!
Speaking of proud moments...❤
Michigan vs. Michigan State day at school! Each kiddo has an outfit supporting each team but this year they both chose GO BLUE! 
I chose to wear my MSU shirt to my school and so when I got back home from work, Luke had made me a little Welcome Home message on the door. 
I was so proud of Luke in this moment for not only being decisive about his choice of team but to wear his colors proudly and confidently! Not long ago, Luke was so torn on this day. His bestie Gibson is a huge Spartan fan and so he never wanted to let him down or have anyone make negative comments to him because of whomever he chose to win. He would worry and overthink his decision BUT not this time. 
I left each of them this note in their lunch box that that day. Luke circled his choice and displayed it proudly.
Off to see my banchies! The wonderful Banchies and Garth! I was so lucky to have a girl's weekend at Notre Dame to see the one and only GARTH BROOKS!!! Kate and Pedro were so kind and generous to have us stay with them!
The concert was amazing! Cold and rainy but every minute was so fun and filled with laughs and singing that not once did I pause to think about the weather. Garth, you are one of my favorites!
Besties who can rock life even in ponchos!
While I was away for the weekend, my ever so wonderful husband drove with our children up to my ever so wonderful parents, so everyone could see each other one last time before my parents head down to Florida! The halfway point was Midland and so they all fun at the new Tree Canopy course that just opened!











Getting their Halloween costumes together...PJ MASKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment