Sunday, May 1, 2022

Easter, Soccer and Baseball

This guy practicing his math facts! AND looking so grown up!

Elle had fun playing soccer for Magic this spring! She led the way in middle field, defense, and sometimes goalie. We loved watching her grow and have with all of her teammates!


Drew at his 7 year well visit checkup. Here are Drew's stats:
Weight: 54 lbs. (50-75 %)
Height: 49.5 inches (almost 75 %)
(Date of checkup: 4.14.22)

Easter eggs!

And that Friday night Drew woke up vomiting in the middle of the night. So that always means the next night...Elle woke up vomiting too. Here is our Easter morning...
Just keeping it real.
The kids still found their Easter baskets though!
And the blessing in it all... Luke said, " Mom, I'll still go to church with you." My heart. My sweet, tender tweenie went to church with me, sat with me, worshipped with me. held my hand, and I am so grateful to have had this memory with him. There is always a silver lining.
When we got back, everyone was game for the Easter Egg hunt!

And we still celebrated Easter with family and a yummy meal. We just made sure to eat outside. :) But with covid, we know how to roll with it.
Harlow came to cheer on Elle!
Indoor baseball practices looks like this...
My sweet girl doesn't nap much but look at this cutie pie.
Luke was at a baseball tournament in Columbus with his baseball team. He stayed with another family because we had other things going on here. This was the pic that was shared on our baseball family app...Yep. That's our boy loving his life and not missing us one single bit. Love it for him!
Aunt Cathy came and gifted us with special items that GG had picked out for us girls before she passed away.

Ben took Drew to surprise Uncle B on his 40th birthday!
I stayed back with Luke to get him to his baseball tournament at Clintonwood Park in Clarkston. I was so excited to have Luke play where I worked many softball games scorekeeping and day camps in the summer. Well, during warmups, the sun caught Luke in just right the spot. Luke lost sight of the ball and he took one right in the eye. I took him to the ER and after all the blood was cleaned up and the doctor made sure no glass was in his cut (he had sunglasses on), all he needed was some ointment and Tylenol.  

The next day Luke was ready to roll, Ben and Drew were back in town, and Luke and his team won the Clarkston tourney!
All of the siblings love each other so much and had a blast at the park too!









Drew is a Giant for the Spring Little League season with Ben being his head coach!
Go number 4!!
Drew is just a baller. The benefit of having older siblings who play!

I loved this! Luke was the first base coach and Drew got a single and was on 1st base. My boys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment