Monday, August 9, 2010

Good Friends...Good Times

Luke hanging out with our beautiful friend Victoria who traveled all the way from LA! Victoria is our close friend that we met at WMU during our summer jobs as orientation leaders. Luke loves himself some California girls! :)
Luke finally got to meet the Brang's! Ingrid has been one of my closest friends since 2nd grade and it was so special to have our boys meet and spend the weekend together. Luke was also able to meet Aunt Death whom I also love and adore (don't be fooled by her name!). I feel so lucky that Luke's been able to meet 3 of my banchie girls so far. Kate made a visit earlier in the summer however, I think I only had one eye open when she came (early morning visit!) and hence, no pic. Krisser, I still need to get the pics of all 3 of us from Bing. I'm not sure how to download them from FB. Luke can't wait to meet the rest of you girls!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment